SURVIVAL IS A STATE OF MIND
YOUR BRAIN IS YOUR MOST POWERFUL SURVIVAL TOOL!
The New Rule of Threes
There is something that everyone who has taken any kind of survival training has had drummed into his or her head, it's called The Rule of Threes.
A person can survive for:
- Three minutes without air
- Three hours without shelter
- Three days without water
The idea behind the Rule of Threes is a simple one: so you know your priorities in any emergency situation. In the food obsessed modern society we live in, untrained people who find themselves for the first time in an emergency situation, often spend their time running around exhausting themselves finding sources of food, and suddenly it's nightfall, cold, raining, or snowing, and they are dead by morning without shelter.
SURVIVAL, IN MOST CIRCUMSTANCES,
STARTS WITH KNOWING AND SETTING YOUR PRIORITIES.
When you have finished this manual you will know the Rule of Threes and how to apply each of them in just about any emergency situation you may ever find yourself or your family in. But you will also have the confidence that comes from a New Rule of Threes:
- Three minutes with this book and you will understand why you must prepare to survive;
- Three hours with this book, you will start to understand how to survive;
- Three days with this book and you will start to prepare to survive;
- Three weeks with this book and you will survive!